After yoga we’ll explore the culture and life of Cuba with a curated schedule designed to give you the best week of enjoying Cuba and refreshing your soul.
Dive into local culture with:
- Salsa dance lessons
- Cigar tours by horseback
- Beach, pool and relaxation time at an untouched Caribbean beach
- Nights out at Fabrica De Arte
- Sunset meditations overlooking the Caribbean
- Authentic cafe con leches
- Overnight excursion to the stunningly beautiful mountain region of Pinar Del Rio and the small town of Vinales
- Special yoga practices with celebrated Cuban yoga teacher Eduardo Pimentel
- Vintage car rides through downtown Havana
- Amazing Cuban cuisine both at the retreat and out in Havana
You have just arrived at a tropical paradise on the beach of Cuba for a magical week of exploration, adventure and bliss with Jai Rhythm and Colin Brightfield.
Our itinerary has been carefully constructed and we are traveling under a licensed OFAC group making this trip fully legally and sound under the recent administrations travel guideline changes for Cuba.
This retreat is made legal and compliant for American travellers, it is made possible in-part, by our beautiful partnership with CUBA CANDELA. They are passionate travel aficionados with an unparalleled wealth of knowledge on all things Cuba. Visit www.cubacandela.com for more.