This retreat is a celebration of Yoga and Music rooted in History and Community.
* 2 daily all level yoga sessions with Stephanie Mills, Eduardo Pimentel and Ross Edmunds
* live drumming by Kevan McKenzie
* all meals – mostly veggie with two nights of fresh fish.
* a day off in Havana including a lunch outing at a Paladar (private restaurant)
* lots of free time to explore Havana and hang on the beach!
* spiritual counselling session with Rebecca Baetz
*** we will do an optional group dinner and dancing night out at Fábrica de Arte Cubano, at an extra cost.
Join us for a week of on and off the mat practices that will light you up and chill you out
For more information and booking please contact Stephanie Mills at: https://groundedgypsy.ca/contact