Imagine waking up each morning to the sounds of the ocean crashing upon a Cuban beach. Savor sunrise meditations, daily yoga classes, and delicious vegan, vegetarian or pescatarian food at Mhai Yoga Retreat Cuba in the tropical paradise of Playa Del Este.
Each day, you will wake to cafe cubano, delicious breakfast, yoga, meditation and bliss. After yoga, explore the culture and life of Cuba with a curated schedule designed to expand your mind and you heart, and refresh your body and your soul– all in support of the Cuban people.
This retreat includes:
• Opening Cacao Ceremony Experience the community and power of an opening cacao ceremony with intention setting. Settle into your home for the week!
• 7 Nights Accommodations 7 nights accommodation at Mhai Yoga Retreat Center
• Delicious Gourmet Meals Fresh farm-to-table gourmet meals made with the finest local and ingredients. Enjoy the wildly creative culinary masterpieces from Chef Ernesto and the Mhai Yoga team.
• Daily Yoga + Meditation Expert yoga instruction, meditations, inspirations and practices to empower and inspire your mind and body during your stay.
• Godfather of Cuban YogaSpecial yoga practices with the Godfather of Cuban yoga, Eduardo Pimentel.
• Cafe Cubano– Authentic Cafe Cubano any time you need a pick me up! Teas also available.
• Havana-ah-na-na! Vintage car rides through downtown Habana (with LOTS of photo ops! Spend the day in Havana Viejo with a guided tour of the city, a true experience of Cuban culture!
• Group Meal in Habana– Enjoy an amazing Cuban meal at Ivan Chefs Justo, the tiny restaurant with a giant culinary punch made famous by Obama.
• Mojito Making Workshop– Enjoy a mojito making workshop and dance party with the Mhai Yoga team!
• Sunset on the Malecon! Watch the sun set over the city of Havana at the famous Malecon, Havana’s couch.
• Fabrika de Arte– A night out at Fabrica De Arte, an old factory turned art and music venue in old Habana!
• Salsa Lessons! We can’t promise mastery, but we can promise a ton of fun! Learn the basics of salsa dancing– and maybe put your skills to the test later in town!
• Sushi and Art! Visit Fusterland, a city made of tile, and have such at Santi, a local, hidden gem that Shelley calls the Sushi Speakeasy!
• Snorkeling in Varadero– Overnight excursion to the famous Varadero for snorkeling, beach time, and living the good life!
• Visit to Cienfuegos Visit the famous waterfalls of Ceinfuegos for an adventurous day.